UK2 Cloud VPS Hosting: Review & Summary
UK2.Net has been in business since 1998 and has brought many innovations to the internet. The company has five cloud networks in the UK and has had a datacenter in Chicago for years, and services many US customers. UK2’s latest money-saving product that brings the latest hosting technology within reach of everyone is cloud VPS hosting.
Virtual Private Server (VPS) hosting is cloud-based, which means failover is built in. On dedicated servers or traditional VPS servers your website might go down if something happens to the physical server, but on a cloud your VPS website powers up unaffected on another server within seconds without you even knowing.
Using cloud VPS hosting also means you can scale up your operation quickly and easily, either for just a short time (such as during an advertising campaign) or permanently. With traditional VPS or a dedicated server scaling up and down are more difficult and often entail investing in more hardware.
Click on the banner below to find out more about UK2’s Cloud VPS hosting.
UK2 offers five cloud VPS hosting packages, all giving you a choice of Linux or Windows:
- UKV100—1 max virtual node, 376 MB RAM, 10 GB disk space, 0.6 GHz CPU, 250 GB monthly traffic
- UKV200—2 max virtual nodes, 752 MB RAM, 20 GB disk space, 1.2 GHz CPU, 250 GB monthly traffic
- UKV400—4 max virtual nodes, 1504 MB RAM, 40 GB disk space, 2.4 GHz CPU, 250 GB monthly traffic
- UKV800—6 max virtual nodes, 2256 MB RAM, 60 GB disk space, 3.6 GHz CPU, 250 GB monthly traffic
- UKV1600—10 max virtual nodes, 3760 MB RAM, 100 GB disk space, 6.0 GHz CPU, 250 GB monthly traffic
UK2 has all the tools to get your website up and running fast, with a choice of over 100 image templates, and a control panel that is simple to use. Everything you need to manage your website is easily and quickly accessible from the one place.
Support is available around the clock by live chat, support ticket, or phone, and support ratings are consistently above a 4/5 average. There is also an extensive knowledgebase to help you get the most out of your website.